- Cultivate urban living by supporting renovation and creative reuse of historic structures and non-residential units for residential use.
- Promote a diverse and balanced community by providing affordable housing and home ownership opportunities.
- Foster transit-oriented development, accessibility and mobility services.
- Promote green building, energy efficiency and rehabilitate existing housing stock.
- Number of Multi-Family Rental Housing Rehabilitation Projects.
- Number of affordable rental housing units.
- Number of First Time Home buyer Loans.
- Number of Downpayment Assistance Projects.
- Number of low interest loans provided to develop rental units near transit and services.
- Number of low interest loans for energy efficiency upgrades.
- Number of loans for Emergency Home Repair Projects.
- 350 units completed 2005-2011.
- 321 units completed 2005-2011.
- 100 loans made 2005-2011.
- 50 projects between 2005 and 2011.
- 102 loans provided 2005-2011.
- 2212 between 2005-2011
- 50-100 additional units.
- 30-40 additional units.
- 50-60 additional loans.
- 40-50 additional projects.
- 100-150 additional loans.
- 700-750 additional projects.
- 437 units in 2014.
- 204 units in 2014.
- 178 loans in 2014.
- 17 projects in 2014.
- 197 loans in 2014.
- 138 loans in 2014.
- 2,961 loans in 2014.